Friday 20 November 2015

Paris-Toujours-DansNosCoeurs-mini PTU Scrap Kit

The world was a mess this week and after the bombings in Paris I took myself off to PSP and the result was this kit. 
I hope you like it as much as I do. 

This kit can be used with any artist. 





CT Tutorial by BKC Designs
In Our Hearts
CT Tutorial by PSP Tuts & Tags by Q



CT Tutorial by Just Fi

CT Tutorial by Wakana's Creations

CT Tutorial by Wakana's Creations



CT Tags by Erin


CT Tag by Tonya's Temptations
She also has a wallpaper which you can get by clicking on my tag. If you snag her wallpaper please leave a thank you. 
CT Tag by PSP Tuts & Tags by Q
CT Tags by JBeths CT Designz


CT Tags by Kiya

CT Tags by Jo


CT Tags by Carla


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete